Biz Options with BadChickHair
Where we don't only sell hair, we empower you with the necessary business tools and support to start, maintain, and grow your business!
(Now Offering Credit Repair Services: https://keepingupwithbrittney.com/credit-repair-services)
We offer multiple business options to help enhance your brand and capitalize on selling hair extensions. The first option that we offer is buying hair in bulk at wholesale pricing to resale to your clients/customers for a profit. The second option is Drop Shipping. Drop Shipping allows you the ability to start selling hair without buying inventory.
Here's how it works!
If you are interested in starting your hair business and have the capital to pay for inventory, buying in bulk/wholesale is the best option for you. Wholesale gives you more freedom to operate as an independent business with a strong hair plug behind you. If you are interested in selling wholesale hair extensions, click the link below.https://badchickhair.com/products/wholesale-inquires
Drop shipping is the best option for those who are just starting their hair business and may not have the capital to purchase hair in bulk at this moment. It's a great way to build exposure to your brand and begin generating income. Eventually, most our our Drop Shippers convert to purchasing in bulk/wholesale once their spending power grows. There is a $50 start up fee for drop shipping (this can be purchased directly through our online store). This fee gives you the access to start selling BadChickHair under your business name. No branding products such as ; (hair labels, branded hair bags, nor tags come with the standard plan for $50).
Here’s how this works-
1. Purchase the Drop Shipping Plan (If you want branding materials (hair labels, branded hair bags/boxes, ect. Please include a note on your order and we will discuss pricing with you based on what branded supplies are requested)
2. Set up a website (BadChickHair does not pay for the website)
3. Set up a business P.O. Box (So that when we send your hair out, the address reflected through shipping directs customers to your company)
4. Add our email address email@example.com to your online store set up so that we receive a notification when your store receives an order (we can help with this)
5. You will be provided the Drop Shipping price list and will be charged before we send an order out. For example: Lets say that you received an order for 2 12" straight bundles. BadChickHair will charge you Drop Dhipping rates/prices for those bundles and you will keep the profit (you create the prices for your website so that you receive a profit that you are comfortable with)
6. BadChickHair ships out your customer's order and provides you with the tracking details.
* The drop shopping fee of $50 is a quarterly fee and is required every 3 months to continue receiving Drop Shipping access. There is no contract and you are not legally committed to renew your subscription.
Ask about Finance Options!
Text 269-888-6600 or Chat Us.